The HerStory Campaign, created and led by nonprofits LitWorld and Global G.L.O.W, invites you to our second twitter chat in collaboration with UN Women. Join us on October 6th, at 9am EST on Twitter to discuss how we can act on the stories that women and girls to ensure #Planet5050 as we lead up to the International Day of the Girl and Stand Up for Girls.
Come together with the #HerStoryCampaign to continue our powerful conversation on how to create sustainable and impactful change.
Stand Up for HerStory - Twitter Chat
Date: October 6, 2016
Time: 9 am EST
We will be asking the following questions throughout the hour to engage in thoughtful conversation around Standing Up for HerStory. We encourage you to have your answers ready!
- What inspires you to stand up for girls?
- What does positive change look like for the women and girls in your community?
- What will you do this week to show a woman or girl her story matters?
- How can we create more inclusive environments for women and girls to become leaders in the world?
- Who is a woman or girl in your life who inspires you and why?
@litworldsays: Q3. What will you do this week to show a woman or girl her story matters?
@litworldsays: A3. Join us on Oct 11 to #StandUp4Girls--use our free activity packets to share your story: ow.ly/eQVg304L77S #herstorycampaign